1. Core library
FullTextSearchextension method - now you can easily set up a full-text search functionality in your app
ODataQueryBuilderclass - allows to build OData queries
ToSqlextension method for LINQ expressions - now you can easily get an SQL statement for your LINQ query generated by our components.
- Support for TimeZoneOffset during query generation
- Few improvements in
- Add table's schema during model loading from DbContext
onErrorevent is now called on every error during AJAX calls from the EasyQuery widgets to the server-side. You can setup your own handler for that event to overwrite its default behavior (showing an alert).
listCacheoption - now you can set up an external cache for the lists used in different values editors.
- Few additional functions in EQ.core.Query object:
- Chart providers: now you can attach different chart libraries to draw charts for the data returned by EasyQuery. Two libraries are supported for now: Google Charts and Chart.js
- eq.view.textsearch.js script to support full text search in your ASP.NET Core apps
- A lot of small improvements
3. Oracle connector in DME
Now you can fill your data model right from Oracle database using our OracleDbGate class
- Wrong processing of TimeSpan properties in
LoadFromEntityTypemethod and during SQL generation
LoadFromEntityTypedidn't process collection navigation properites correctly
[Display]attributes were not correctly applied to navigation properties
- Empty list of values for the dynamically populated lists