EasyQuery 3.8.0 release
- Support for parameters in virtual attribute expressions.
- Support for parameterized conditions.
- A possibility to set format of date values during exporting (CsvFormats.DateFormat, ExcelFormats.DateFormat)
- Column data type information is added into DataTable JSON passed from server to client.
- ExcelFormats was renamed from Korzh.Utils.Db to HtmlFormats.
- Incorrect link conditions in sub-queries.
- Incorrect processing for some date format in DatePicker control. [wpf]
- Not all aggregate functions were listed in ColumnsPanel control. [wpf]
- New methods in Query object : addSimpleCondition, removeColumns, addPredicate.
- "Process" events in Query object: they are fired on process start and finish (like model loading or adding a bunch of columns from Entities panel).
- New EasyChart widget.
- New options in EntitiesPanel widget: autoClearSelection, syncWithColumns.
- titleElementFormat option in ColumnsPanel widget.
- New options in QueryPanel widget: yearRange, allowDragDrop, attrPlacement, sortEntities.
- All elements in EasyQuery widgets now has their IDs.
- Wrong behavior in MVC project after loading queries with subqueries.
Published: 2017-03-05, Updated: 2017-11-08