Update: DateTimePicker styles
Control's size can be changed by single font-size style of the root div.
Fix: Incorrect calendar display
Count of days in a month were shifted to one month
Fix: DateTimePicker hiding bug
DateTimePicker was not always closed on mouse click outside the control
New: editableParts options for QueryPanel
This options can be used to allow or restrict addition, delete, editing values, operators and use other actions of QueryPanel
Fix: Processing array of columns/conditions on attachQueryObserver in widgets
Fix: Error with stopPropogation on changing order
Fix: Proglem with text field of expression
Fixes problem with queries shown in WinForms edition
Fix: Wrong content type on export request
Fix: Reading lattr of EntityAttr from JSON format
lattr property was not processed coreclty
showCheckboxesoptions in ColumnsPanel.
- Fix: Wrong text message on sucessfull
- Fix: Remove validation for disabled conditions.
- Fix: Wrong behavior in ReportView:
createResultGridWidgetwas not called.
- Fix: Setting and removing aggregate function behavior in ColumsnPanel.
- Fix: View styles for mobile representation.
- Fix: Calendar appeared behind sub-query dialog.
- Fix: Export all renderes (there were not visible outside).
- Fix: Translations of menu items in QueryPanel or ColumnsPanel were not processed properly.
userDatawas not accessible in entity attributes (EntityAttr objects).
- New: Make ColumnsPanel mobile-friendly.
- New: Highlight input elements with invalid values with a red border.
New: Now you can call
useEnterprisewith a callback function for initialization. The license key is taken from the server-side (on
/.easyquery/lckendpoint by default).
New: Showing a landing area in QueryPanel during drag-n-drop operations.
Fix: Drag-n-drop problems in FilterBar.
Fix: Loading/saving behavior for entity attributes and expressions
- Fix: enum processing in OData
initfunction in views changed the widgets behavior if called twice
- Fix: Wrong event on
- Fix: Drag-n-drop style in ColumnsPanel
Despite of the version number this is an initial release of EasyQuery.JS with the new arthitecture and composition.
EasyQuery.JS is a separate product now with two main editions now: Community and Enterprise. Its UI part was totally rewritten and now does not depend on JQuery.
For more information please read the Release Notes for version 6.0.0
Despite of the version number it an initial release of EasyQuery.JS with the new arthitecture and